SFMTA Transit Service Updates / April 1, 2020
Beginning Monday, March 30th, all Muni Metro/light rail routes for the J, KT, L, M, and N will be replaced by buses in an effort to redirect custodial resources to other, higher-use facilities. In addition, Muni Rapid Routes 5R, 9R, 28R, and 38R will be temporarily discontinued.
Bart’s current weekday schedule is 5am-9pm with Saturday and Sunday service from 8am-9pm.
SFMTA has temporarily suspended parking enforcement measures to street cleaning and parking. Violation tickets will not be issued for the following:
• Surpassing 72-hour parking limits
• Exceeding time limit parking
• Parking without Residential Permit Parking (RPP) permits
• Parking in towaway zones during peak hours
• Parking in streets due for street cleanings
Please note SFMTA will continue enforcing parking rules if parked near fire hydrant, red, yellow, and white zones (except in front of school as they are out of session). Any parking in transit or bike lanes will be enforced.
Visit SFMTA.com for more information.